"1. DO NOT USE THE PHONE"S BATTERY
2. Connect the Soldered TP Connections to ATF Box
3. Disconnect the USB Cable and Wait until the
the ATF Software will tell you to Connect the USB."
ERROR: EMMC WAS NOT Detected! (CMD1)
Check your Test Point Soldering!
CMD1 Reply: 0x00000000
ADAPTER USED --ATF 4in1 Adapter V2Solution --
. Check and confirm soldering is perfect. Reduce wire length as low as 5cm
If you are getting same error --2
4 in 1 Adapter --
- Check 1.8V, 2.8V And 3.3V are OK
- 3.3V may be near 3V only--IF 3.3v is not OK continue --IF OK Please STOP HERE and excuse me
Why 3.3V is not OK??The regulator used is -- AMS117 3.3V
Datasheet -- Attachment 346792
- There should be at-least 1.25V difference between Input and output of AMS117 series regulators
Input for AMS117 3.3V regulator?
- Its a 5V to 3.3V regulator
So the 3.3V is not getting.
- Output expected 3.3V But since min. V difference between I/P and O/P is 1.25V, SO , obtained O/P 4.2V-1.25= 2.95V
What to do?
- Remove AMS117 3.3V regulator
Note-- If Box goes OFF when connecting adapter, remove R3 (zero ohm R) near sd-card connector
Change Vccq to 3.3V in ATF SW . These steps helped me. Hope this will solve the not connecting issue. Try :)