Phone must be rooted!
If the software can't root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Fill values what you need to repair.
6. Press 'Repair' button.
7. Press 'Patch Certificate' if you have network problem after repairing.
7. Press 'Reset EFS' if you need to reset it.
Be carefully, do not perform this without necessity. Backup will be created automatically.
Selected model: SM-J700H/DS
Software version: 27.6
If you are looking for 'Repair Network' function then you should use 'Patch Certificate'
Waiting ADB device... Ok
Reading phone info...
Android version: 6.0.1
Phone version: J700HXXU2BPG1
PDA version: J700HXXU2BPG4
CSC version: J700HOJV2BPJ1
CSC country code: Egypt
CSC sales code: EGY
Chip name: EXYNOS7580
Modem board: SHANNON310
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right... true
Reading NV data... Ok
Checking NV data... error
Security damaged (1)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.6
how to repair it